Terms and Conditions
“INTEL® CASHBACK” OFFFER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the Terms & Conditions (“Offer T&Cs”) for the Intel® Cashback Offer (“Offer”). Information on how to claim and the Offer form part of these Offer T&Cs. In these Offer T&Cs, “you” and “your” refer to a claimant, and “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Intel Corporation (“Intel” or “Promoter”). You must agree to these Offer T&Cs to participate in the Offer. Please read them carefully to fully understand the Offer T&Cs prior to continuing. By continuing, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
DUE TO SECURITY CONCERNS, ACCESS TO THE OFFER WEBSITE VIA A VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK OR PROXY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- PARTICIPATING AUSTRALIAN RETAILERS AND QUALIFYING DEVICE(S). The Participating Australian Retailers are: JB HiFi, Harvey Norman/Joyce Mayne/Domayne, The Good Guys, Bing Lee, Officeworks, Amazon, Computer Alliance, MWAVE, Centrecom and Scorptec. The Qualifying Device(s) may differ by Participating Retailer and may include some, but not necessarily all, of the following devices: 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 laptop and i7 laptop, including Intel® Evo™
- The “Promoter” is Intel Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 59 001 798 214 15) of L 17, 111 Pacific Hwy Sydney, 2060 Australia Sydney, NSW Australia. The Promoter has engaged Vault Payment Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 66 632 373 105) of Level 31, 367 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, to undertake the fulfilment of the Offer.
- Subject to these Offer T&Cs, to participate in this Offer, you must (i) purchase a Qualifying Device between May 17, 2021 to 11:59PM AEST on June 30, 2021 (“Purchase Period”) and then (ii) you must complete the purchase verification process and submit a valid claim form with your sales invoice or receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) for verification within 14 days of the date of purchase (as shown on your Proof of Purchase) and by no later than 11:59pm AEST on July 14, 2021 (“Submission Period”).
- HOW TO CLAIM. To be eligible to submit a claim, claimants must undertake the following steps:
- visit com.au (“Offer Site”);
- follow the prompts to the claim form;
- input the requested details, including their mobile phone number, valid email address, the details of the Qualifying Device they purchased and the Participating Retailer;
- upload their Proof of Purchase issued by the Participating Retailer of purchase when prompted; and then
- submit the fully completed claim form within 14 days of the date of purchase and by no later than 11:59pm AEST on July 14, 2021
- Every valid claim received will be awarded a cash back in the form of a Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mobile Mastercard®. The Promoter will award claimants $30 for those who purchased the 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Ci5 laptop and $50 for those who purchased the 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Ci7 laptop. Cashback will be awarded within seven (7) business days of verification
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in your digital wallet. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte.Ltd. See vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of your claim and identity (including your age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Offer T&Cs, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Offer. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to your identity, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine your identity.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Offer Site is your responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- This Offer is valid only as long as supplies of the Qualifying Devices last, and the Offer is void where prohibited. Each Qualifying Device is eligible for only one (1) Offer. Cancelled orders or returned purchases are ineligible for participation in the Offer. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Offer may be changed, cancelled, or suspended at any time, for any reason, without notice, at Intel’s reasonable discretion if the fairness or integrity of this Offer is affected by cheating, fraud, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that could not be reasonably anticipated or controlled. This right is reserved whether the above circumstances are due to human or technical error.
- If the Offer (or part of the Offer) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Offer (or that part of the Offer) with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Offer, or any unused portion of the Offer, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Participating Retailer from whom you purchased the Qualifying Device may not redeem this Offer on your behalf nor upload the Proof of Purchase to the Offer Site for verification. No incomplete, illegible, nonsensical, forged or automated claims generated by script, macro or any other automated means are permitted.
- Intel reserves the right to correct any typographical or printing errors associated with the Offer. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision, statement, sentence, or clause of these Offer T&Cs will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, statement, sentence, or clause. In the event that any provision, statement, sentence, or clause is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Offer T&Cs will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision, statement, sentence, or clause were not included.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UPLOAD FRAUDULENT INFORMATION OR DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE OFFER SITE OR UNDERMINE ITS LEGITIMATE OPERATION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, INTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- IMPORTANT: DISPUTES. By participating in the Offer, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the offer will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class actions. FURTHER, UNLESS RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, EXCEPT (I) IN THE CASE OF DAMAGES CAUSED BY CULPABLE INJURY TO LIFE; BODY OR DEATH OR (II) IN CASE OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR A WILLFUL MISCONDUCT BY PROMOTER, IN NO EVENT WILL PROMOTER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OR ANY LIABILITY TO YOU, OR TO ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT OR DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION AT ANY WEBSITE, DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER (SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE) RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY OFFER OR PROMOTION, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS’ FEES), ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY OFFER OR PROMOTION, THESE OFFER T&CS, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the Offer.
- Intel collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the Offer and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Participation is conditional on providing this PI. Intel respects your privacy and will use and handle PU as set out in its Privacy Notice. The Intel Privacy Notice located at https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/privacy/intel-privacy-notice.html describes our privacy practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information through Intel’s web sites, products, online services, software, apps, tools, and other services and functionality we provide, including this Offer. Unless otherwise indicated by Intel, Intel may disclose PI to entities outside of Australia.
- DATA RETENTION. User's data required for legal audits will be stored in the database associated with the Offer for the latter of (i) three (3) years from your acceptance of these Offer T&Cs. If you accept the Terms and Conditions for a new Offer during the initial three (3) year window, the three (3) year period will reset and all legal related data from your initial engagement period will be stored. At the end of the retention period for legal related data, all such information will be permanently deleted from the database.
- For customer service, legal, and auditing purposes, information related to your inquiry will be retained in the database associated with this Offer for three (3) years from when you first submit it.
- If you update any of your personally identifiable information associated with your claim, those updates will not be sent to the third parties to which you had consented during participation in an Offer. If you wish to update the information initially sent to third parties, you will need to contact those third parties directly.
- This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The parties submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
© Copyright 2021 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other names, logos, and brands may be claimed as the property of others.